Home > Attractions > Koontz Building
National Register of Historical Places
141 N. Main Street
Info: (541) 376-0421; firstname.lastname@example.org
Built in 1904-05 by J.H. Koontz, this beaux-arts styled building served as a general store and feed and seed. Son-in-law, Charles Miller, and F.T. George then operated the George & Miller Store until their new building was finished in 1910 on Bridge Street.
Then came the O.B. & Bob Store. At some point the building was converted to a restaurant, then bowling alley. After the bowling alley was closed c. 1972, the building became a fiberglass factory for constructing satellite dishes and boats.
The city of Echo sold the building in 2009, Renovation was recently completed and building unveiled as the new home of Sno Road Winery and tasting room.
PHOTOS AND MEDIA
Photo and Media Galleries
Our interactive photo and media galleries bring historic Echo to life in crisp and vivid detail.