Saint Peter's Catholic Church

Saint Peter's Catholic Church Alter Statuary, Echo Oregon
Home > Attractions > St. Peter's Catholic Church

Saint Peter's Catholic Church

National Register of Historical Places
Marble and Leezer Street
Echo, Oregon
Info: (541) 376-8411

Built in 1913 in the Portuguese Colonial Revival style, the building features a stucco facade. The church is no longer used for services and was donated to the Fort Henrietta Foundation, which is trying to raise funds to renovate the building.

The interior of St. Peter's Church includes a faux marble altar and ornate statuary, as well as a full compliment of stained glass windows.

PHOTOS AND MEDIA

Photo and Media Galleries

Our interactive photo and media galleries bring historic Echo to life in crisp and vivid detail.

Saint Peter's Catholic Church, Echo Oregon

Click below to to view the gallery which contains images included on this page. Browse our Galleries' home to access all images.